Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Peeps in Town

In honor of my graduation from nursing school, mi familia (minus my pops) came to visit us. All the way from The Pass of the North. This is a picture of my twin sisters, Fredica with the long hair and Davina with the hair pulled up. Gorgeous, huh? (How am I related to them? Seriously....)
Fun and funny girls. Also, some of my best friends.
This is the Carrera familia, plus my moms. Jesse (Davi's husband), is my FAVORITE brother in law. Ever. Also pictured, Julian and Kia, Davi and Jesse's beautiful progeny.
This is me and the Mama Bird, wandering around at the Riverwoods mall, after feasting at Tuscano's.
Jack and Kia get along so well, it's really cute. Which helps, because they're gonna spending a week with each other here soon.........
Kia is about 5 months older that Jack. She sure is cute, huh?
So, we bring out some of Jack's old toys from when he was a wittle bubba, and guess who hogs it all? As you can see pictured here, Jack and Kia are front and center in the middle of the baby bobber, and Julian is pushed out to the side. Great.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Such cute pictures! I love your family ones. I need to get some family photos done...

The Boohers said...

Congrats on graduation! That's awesome!

Jason said...

thanks!