Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Great Length of '09

Ever since I stopped attending BYU on campus (still have those darn 5 credits left-dang you physical science!) I have had longer hair and the facial fuzz. What I have been doing is shaving my hair in the summer months, and then not really doing anything with it starting around October. When it gets hot, the buzzers come out again.
This year, however, it was not a really warm spring. It was actually really cool and rainy, so I never got the huge itch to cut the mop. Plus, it became kind of a challenge to see how long I could go without cutting my hair.
All good things must come to an end, and so it was with the 70's doo. On the day that we took the fall pics, while everyone was preparing dinner, I buzzed.
It felt liberating, like it always does.
Ahhh, freedom.

2 comments:

Travis said...

Jack is wondering why daddy didn't get a mohawk like him.

Amanda said...

You look a little drugged. Was this your choice, or did Heather slip a little something-something in your drink?