Friday, October 2, 2009

Twinners Birthday Par-tay

Meet Owen.
He's a cutie. He had a birthday party.
He and his brother Wesley are good friends of Jack, and they invited him to their third Birthday party. There was a Dinosaur/Cars themed cake, a thirty-foot long sandwich, and a pony to ride. It was Great!
Heres Wesley.
Ok, one more of Owen too.

Jack LOVES horses, but the last time he had a chance to saddle up, he chickened out, so I was a little worried that this time he would do the same thing, but he bucked up and rode the pony.
Cowboy Jack.
I like little ponys and little things. They make me feel HUGE.
The twins dad also let me ride his bike, and I took Jack along, too. Also, Steve makes the BEST WINGS I've EVER had. Hands down, the best.
Jack though it was great, except that he honked the horn at Heather when she was taking the pics, and she got mad. Whoopsie....
Fun party.

No comments: