Sunday, October 11, 2009

Then & Now, A Flashback V

The first anniversary of the arrival of Jack to this existence.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, cake.
Step two, remove the flame.
Hold it, wait for it........
Let the carnage begin!
Yeah, I know, we left his shoes on. And yeah, they did get cake on them.

Can you believe we did it?
I know-first that plant, then the rabbit, now a kid?!?!
I know-I still can't believe we made it a whole year-
Wait, smile-here comes the picture-
Oh, okay....
So, does it get easier from here?
They gave me a whole cake for myself?
This thing is the size of my head!
Must eat faster-
They might change thier minds-
Hmmmmmmmmm, pastel.
(Thats 'Mmmmmmmmm, cake,' in Spanish)
And just for good measure, my sisters.
Love these pics.
The Papa makes a rare appearance.
I'll tell you in a minute who's who-there is cake in the way at present...
Uh, oh....
Does she have more cake than I do?
Only one way to find out....
Still can't tell who's who.
Ok, thats Fred that is crying, and Dave that is watching. With my Aunt Juliana in the background. Bonus!
I think I actually remember that being very tasty cake.
I love this picture.

No comments: