Friday, October 9, 2009

Faces of Jack

I have mentioned that we got a new camera, right? Well, I am having way too much fun playing with it, and since I haven't learned how to use Photoshop (anybody care to teach me?) I go crazy with the settings on my camera.
Dinner time is a great time for photos. Is it the lighting.......or the magical power of dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets? No, wait, I remember-it's that he's tied down. Right.

We do this thing with Jack where we say 'sad,' and make a sad face, then say 'happy,' and make a happy face. Jack can't stay serious enough to stay sad for very long, but in the shot above and the next shot, it looks like he was.....
This is also the look that accompanies his "Sooo-PRISE!!!" expression, as well as his "What's going on?" thing he has recently become fond of saying.
I sure do love this little goober.
Love this shot.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

he is one cute kid. i love the sad face one. it looks like he is modeling. :)