Friday, October 2, 2009

It's Been 5 Years!?!?!?

While Heather's moms was here, we took advantage of the gratis baby-sitting, and went on an early anniversary date. We found an old tractor-bull-dozer thingy, and took some pictures. It is a cool-looking dozer, getting older, rusty around the edges, short, stocky-just like me.
We also went up to the temple to take some more pictures, and got some of Heather by the flowers.
And here's a shot of us together. Together still, 5 years later. We decided to go for double or nothing, so.....see you in another 5 years!
We also went to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. I was a little dissapointed. I ordered the ribs and chicken, so I expected a lot of food. I'm from Texas, so I actually had some high expectations. When you are really in Texas, and you order chicken and ribs, you get three or four big ribs, plus the option of either half or a quarter of a roasted chicken. What I actually got was a chicken breast and the smallest little ribs I've ever seen. I didn't know rabbits had so much meat on them, they certianly couldn't have come off of a cow.......
We topped off the night watching "The Proposal."
Happy Anniversary Honey!!

No comments: