Friday, October 9, 2009

Fider-Fider

I don't know if it is all little boys or just my Jack, but man, he loves him some fire trucks.
Our fair city of the Grove that is Pleasant had a safety fair, and I took Jackers, along with his bud Gavin and Gavin's older Brudder Collin to see what we could see.
They had this insanely long and brand-spanking new fire truck that was soooooo long it had two drivers. One driver in the front like normal, and one in the way way back to turn the back wheels the opposite way when they turned. Is that crazy or what?
Jack could have lived there all day, he just would have had his meals fowarded there to him and somebody there to change his diaper, and he would've been fine for-eh-vah.
Collin LOVED that I made him take pictures along with the little'uns.
Um, Jack? You know that loud sound you hear? Yeah, that's a siren. Also, notice what Collin and Gavin are doing? That's right-protecting themselves. Maybe you.......
..........as well. Oh, there it is-thanks man.
Seriously, the kids loved this thing.
Gavin figured out that there was a postition available for 'driver,' so he quickly remedied that vacancy. Uh-oh, is that Jack with a jealous eye?

Yuppers, here he comes........
Horning in on the action.................
Ha ha, and take-over complete. "Now I am the master."
Hey Jack, what happened to Gavin?
Don't worry 'bout it.
The safety fair had some stuff going on inside as well, and the most we got outta that was the inflatable slide.
Gavin and Collin were pro's but Jack Attack was a little slower. Plus, he kept wandering off, and I realized I needed more than just eyes on the back of my skull, what I needed was eyes all the way around my head. Sheesh, keeping track of three boys is a tall order.
And then the battery in my camera died. Which was a bummer, because we went up the canyon with the Belle Monet Mama's & Papa's and had ourselves a little weenie roast/picnic over open flames. It was a great time. I had blood on my shirt from picking up and holding kids with skinned knees, and just got dirty all over. In fact, when I dropped Gavin off to his momma, she took one look at him (sleeping in his car seat covered in lunch, dirt and skinned knees) "Boy, looks like you had a lot of fun."
Yes, yes they did.

No comments: