Monday, March 16, 2009

LBJ: Life Before Jack Part II

This installment of LBJ is brought to you by Huggies (wipes and diapers, or generic, depending on which ones we have a coupon for from Costco), Sippy cups, and mandatory naps.
Before we had Jack, we used to have time for silly things, like sitting and enjoying each others company whenever we wanted, without the least bit of regard for naps, walks, toys underfoot, or that subtle, gently elusive smell of poopy/sopping wet diaper. Don't get me wrong, I love our Bubba more than I ever though possible-Jack redefined the word and emotion 'love' for me, but sometimes its just nice to remimisce, and this is one of those times (Jack is out for the night).

I forgot I had this picture, buried as it was deep in my computer. This is a part of that whole 'staring into each others eyes' thing we used to do.


Hey good-looking. Aw, shucks, you talkin' to me?



Its kinda weird to see my face without hair, as its been almost two years since I've been sporting the bearded look. Hmmm....not a bad look.




2 comments:

Amy said...

You guys are so cute. I know, just wait until you have more than just Jack and you'll be saying, now who are you to your sweet spouse. Take time now, even with just the one and enjoy. By the way I LOVE your family pics, you guys with the cards is priceless, little Jack's face is the BEST!!

Amanda said...

I have never seen the first two photos! They are so cute! Heather looks like a model in the 2nd one. Killer jawline. And if all this is an attempt to talk me out of something, you had better try a little harder...