Monday, March 16, 2009

Family Pics '08-ish

For our Family Pictures last year, we decided to take advantage of our beautiful clubhouse as our locale. This shot is upstairs at the poker table. I think the picture, while blurry, is kinda cute. There's a lot that you could read into our expressions and what we're holding, and it just came out kinda cool. Wish I had a better camera...
I always feel so cheesy when I take these kind of photos. Especially since I was using our tripod and the timer on the camera, so I had to hurry and press the button and then run over and try to center myself. Not to mention that I never really know what to to with my hands.

Jack, of course, was the picture of patience. This is that picture. He was good for about 2 poses, and after that forgetta'bout it! He was done. So this picture and the next illustrate what our evening was like trying to get him to be in our family photo.


Action Jack, all over again. This is with me holding up a teddy bear and trying to get him to focus for 2 seconds, too.



This is probably the best shot of the night. Awwww, cute.




1 comment:

Amanda said...

That was so fun! We should definitely do it again this year.