Monday, March 16, 2009

Beauty & The Beast

Jason, what are you doing?
So, anyways, I'm the one that posts the most on this blog because I am in classes right now, and the more boring ones allow for some quality time. Heather works and does more laundry than I do, so she has less time. Still, what could I possibly do to motivate her to post more? Hmmm....

Maybe I could post lots of pictures of her and brag about her in general. We'll give it a try.


This was a way long time ago. The couch you see in the background was donated, until we had dough for a new couch and realized we were allergic to whatever had lived in the couch before we had it. Ah, the joys of young love. Not to mention the smells and cat hair.



2 comments:

Head 2005 Inc.! said...

Hope you don't mind, I found your blog on Amy Murphy's. Just wanted to let you know that you guys are so cute!! And that Jack is the coolest(well, 2nd coolest) boy ever!!! We need to hang out more!

Angela and Kitch

Amanda said...

I love that series of photos! Heather is too cute! Also, my verification word is achooti. Weird.