Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rainy Day at the Museum

"Hey, Jack!" He's apparently not paying attention because he sees something more interesting (i.e. 'dozers,' FJ cruisers, or garbage trucks)
Well, hello there! and stop kicking my seat
Mom and son with the African elephants at the Bean Museum in Provo, UT.
Jack passing up the butterfly masterpiece made of lots of little butterflies
"Bee-os!" Jack is fascinated with his wilder counterpart. Side note: I can really appreciate how much hair I cut off last month...to be continued in a later post
30 seconds later...what's next?
Papa Bear and Baby Bear in front of the impossibly huge grizzly bear. How do they even get that big? The baby, I mean.
"Choo Choo!' Jack is fascinated with trains and even loves Thomas with those weird roll-y eyes.
"Aaahhh! He's gonna eat me!" Jack: "Huh?"
Cape buffalo and whatsitcalled
Jack and some more half-animals/half-walls.
Kisses! Jack was goaded by his parents to kiss this thing...which he did obligingly.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Nice!!! I love how Jack doesn't care in most of the photos. He is so funny!