Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends

I was excited to try out our new camera, so I tried to get pictures of as many of the kids as would hold still at Jack's party. These were some of the best. This one is of Little Man.
Here is Jonathan, looking fierce.
I love this picture of Collin. Too cute!
So, I think I figured it out. The cuter the kid, the more trouble they are. makes a lot of sense , right? Also, as a corollary, they look also look cute when sleeping and standing still, unless they are trying to look sad. Whatever. Kaden, in all his glory. He's gonna be a heart-breaker.
I'm still kinda sad that Owen isn't blond anymore, but he still looks dang cute. You can come over anytime, man.
Dennis was a huge help in unwrapping presents. Heather was taking waaaaaaaay to long with that stuff.
Jack used to say Gavin's name right, but now he adds and 's' at the end of most words he says, so.......here's Gavins!
Abby wanted to take home a bunch of balloons sooooo bad, and after we were all done and were handing them out, her dad promptly tied a bunch to her wrist. Then the knot came undone and bye-bye balloons! (We got her somemore-hey Jared, learn to tie a knot!)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So that's where all the balloons came from!! I was wondering...