Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Do

Before 17 1/2 inches was hacked off my head by Sue's scissors. Actually, "gnawed" would explain the feeling a little better as that's what it took to get through the ponytail.
Sue doing her magic. It should be noted that I work at the hospital with Sue, who would not allow herself to be photographed for paparazzi reasons...her door would be knocked over by hordes of long-haired crazies wanting haircuts and with the economy as it is, she doesn't have the funds to continually replace her door.
The back flippies I think are so fun
Man, I love this haircut! Oh, and the glasses are new. I haven't had a pair of glasses since high school, and I never wore them then.
Jason loves it, too!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

It is such a cute haircut!! It's so nice to get a change, huh?

Sox said...

Now you have matching back "flippies." Tell my favorite fat mexican to get his own haircut.

Jason said...

I know, what a hippie, huh?

Scotty and Meg said...

Love the hair and the glasses!