Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tis the Season

I changed up the Christmas tree design this year with shades of teal, green and gold with a few birds thrown in. I liked the effect. Jack chose the blue LED lights that are hung/wrapped around the balcony slats.


Jack with his "Chrimast tree" and blue lights in the background.


Calvin in a Santa suit on the big day.


Calvin in more Christmas attire gifted by our friends, the Benezras.


We had a really nice, simple Christmas this year made even better by the presence of my mom and brother Nate. That's the most family for Christmas than I've had in 8 years! Seriously, when you and your spouse are nurses, your holiday plans are shot until you retire. This year I was happily on maternity leave and Mom was here to help. It just happened to fall on Christmas!

- Posted by The Mama

No comments: