Saturday, January 21, 2012

He's up to no good

Like the title suggests, Ezra is Trouble! (said in the most endearing way possible). He pushes the envelope in ways Jack never did and thus keeps his parents on their tippy toes. Here are some examples:
"Give me all your binky's/chocolate/toys/Cheetos and nobody gets hurt!"
Name this movie: "He's holding it sideways! That's a kill shot!"


Step 1: get in bottom drawer


Step 2: climb into higher drawer and surf a little in it while you're there. Nuts! Mama caught me! I'm surprised she could move that fast. She's huge!


Toy in my mouth? Check. Jammies? Check. Outta the bin? Workin' on it.


This is where I store my babies when not in use.


Heck, this is where I store both the children.


Why do I even put this stuff away?


Ezra, I love you and it's in your best interest that you are so cute.



No comments: