Friday, January 14, 2011

Ketchup

You might say it's been a while since I've posted on a re-goo-lar type basis. You might say. So.....in an effort to mend broken (blogosphere) relations...........let's play 'catch-up!'
In 2009, we bought our first membership to Thanksgiving Point. Since, you know, it's like, hardcore winter here for 9 months outta the year, we desperately craved some sort of indoor activities that we could take the munch kinder to for blowing off steam purposes.
We've spent a lot of time there since, not only at the Dino museum, but also at the gardens and Farm Country.
Also in 2009 I got my first job as a male nurse. YAY! Finally a career and not just a job.
So there you go, blogosphere. You are a demanding mistress, and I hope my initial return offering is acceptable. Here's to never abandoning you again. Cheers!

4 comments:

Brei said...

was this in response to my demands? if so, bravo! it feels nice when people do what i say. :)

Tricia said...

Yay! Welcome back!

Dada Benez said...

I see you respond to written threats... I also see you are posting items for 2009. Jason, this is a serious problem. I'm taking you to BA next time I see you, Bloggers Anonymous. I'll be your sponsor...

Jason said...

@amy, i have to catch up! i'll get surrent, eventually.