Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beach Ad Lib

Heather and I have been on two cruises. The first was a 5 day trip out of LA to San Diego, Catalina Island, and Ensenada Mexico. The second one Heather got to choose, and we went to Alaska, Inside passage, out from and back to Seattle. I'm picking the next cruise, and all I can say is, there WILL be beaches.
We had some good beach time in PR. The condo that we rented was in the Condado area, and our place was about 1 block from the beach. So we went to the beach.............a lot.
A little beautiful native scenery.
This was my screen saver on my laptop for a long time. I'll bet those PR kids you see pictured on the right ended up in a lot of people's screen savers, and not just mine.
Sandy toes.
Pretty non-native scenery.
Oh, beautiful beach, how I love you and miss you so.

No comments: