Saturday, February 6, 2010

October Memories

One of the fun things about watching a kid growing up is watching as he discovers things that you have in your memory from when you were a kid. I remember celebrating the centuries old heathen tradition of All Hallow's Eve myself with the sacredness of dismembering a pumpkin, and now I get to pass that on to Jack. Or Heather gets to-all I did was take the pictures.



Trunk'or'Treat was pretty good, albeit a little drizzly. We never decorate our car, just hang out with our friends and hand out candy from someone else's car. I had to get a picture of this family-Jack LOVES Curious George.
Our friend's kid, Dennis, had a great home-made costume. Oh no, Doc Oc is gonna get me!!! RUN!!
Jack was a firefighter, or, as he says, "fider fider." His friend Little Man was a horse, his favorite animal. If that kid could be a horse he would do it.
Heather went as a hippie-gypsy lady. I went dressed in black with a glow in the dark plastic hockey mask. Cuz, you know, my name's 'Jason.' Get it? Cuz of that movie-Friday the 13th-Jason-get it?

Anyways, we had good month.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What cool costumes! It seems weird that I didn't know about this earlier...