Saturday, July 25, 2009

Twinner? You decide.....

Some of you may recall my telling you about a 'twin' that I have for a neighbor. I told a story about his daughter confusing me for him and jumping into my arms at the pool....anyway, this is him.
The girl on the right is his daughter, Riley, the one that got confused at the pool. I feel bad for the kid, and wonder what she thinks of me. I swear everytime she looks at me she's either still a little bit confused/hurt/or angry with me-no matter what, it feels like it's a dirty look. I don't realy blame her.
I asked her to smile for the camera-no dice. Like I said, she's still mad at me.
Mike, (my twin's name) told me that he thought the people at our church were SOOOO friendly, but then he decided that people must have just been confusing him for me. Ha!! We have a lot of good laughs witht his whole thing; I guess I gave a really great talk in church a little while ago. I get tired of correcting people that I don't anymore, I just say thanks and smile. Evil, I know. I also really freaked out one of the kids in my Subday school class when Mike popped his head in to say hi during my lesson.
So, what do you think? Are we brothers from different mothers or what?

1 comment:

The Boohers said...

Yes! I thought you guys were looking brotherly in the above post. Definitely close enough to confuse children and the elderly.