Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hee Haw!

This is Jack's first attempt at pony-wrangling. I feel kinda sad though, cuz, when I asked the girl what the pony's name was, she said that as far as she knew, the pony had no name. Sadness!! A pony that is used for little kid rides should totally have a name. I don't care if you make one up everytime someone asks, but geez., pony should have name, right?
On a different day, went back with our friends Tim, Jenny and Ashtyn, and the calf and pig where probably trying to sleep in their little barn when Jack and Ashy happened upon them. This is the look in Jack's eyes when he decided-I'm going for a ride!

And so, up he hopped!



It must have looked like a lot of fun, because Ashy hopped right up there with him.


That poor little calf, I bet he or she was ready to eat kids by the time this was through.




2 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

Howwwwwww cute! I can't believe how big Jack is getting! He is so adorable! It makes me sad about the pony's name or lack thereof but I'm more sad Ryan and Jack can't play together! :( You coming home for T-day or Christmas? We'll be Auburn for Christmas this year. Did Jack get a haircut??

Jason said...

Jack has had several haircuts; he's had at least three mohawks, and the latest one is just a normal doo-he was getting kinda tired of the rock-and-roll lifestyle. Heather might be in Seattle with Jack for a little bit in December, just a quick thing for a baby shower, I bet she would love to see you guys!