Monday, October 27, 2008


I had to add a really cute picture of Bubba today, because last night was so rough. I don't know where he picked it up from, but he's got some bug that kept him up from like, basically 11pm last night until 5 this morning. I tried everything, diaper, more food, bottle, cuddling, binky. Finally, I decided to ignore him, so of course that's when he worked himself up into such a fit that he barfed. If there's one thing I LOVE, it's cleaning up cottage-cheese barf from bedding and carpet at 2 in the morning. Then, of course, he slept from 5 until 6, and then woke up like the screaming little banshee he has become. Anyway, the cute picture is mostly there to remind me of how much work it has been up to this point to get him here, and what a shame it would be to chuck him into a wall now.

No comments: