Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jasons Hair-Doo

So, my hairs (the ones on top of my pointy head) are getting pretty long. These are a few pictures of me at work pretending I'm a samurai. There’s a funny story about my hair, here goes. There is a new family that moved in one building over, the Tao’s, and the Dad looks JUST LIKE ME. Seriously, people are ALWAYS asking if we are twins, never mind brothers, we look that much alike. He mentioned to me the other day at church that he though the people in the ward were really friendly, but now thinks that people just think he’s me. The first time Heather saw him at church she had to do a couple of double-takes just to make sure. So, seriously, we look alike. But wait, there’s more. His wife was at the pool with their two kids, and I was at the pool with Jack. He has a cute little 3-4 year old girl and a boy about Jacks age, and I was at the end of the pool that has a kiddie section, an half-circle are about a foot deep. I’m actually standing in the 4 foot deep part of the pool, Jack has floaties and is swimming around, and Riley (the Taos’ little girl) is in the kiddie part. Well, she must have thought I was her dad, because next thing I know, she’s jumped out towards me in the deep end! I catch her (she’s not wearing floaties) and ask her mom if Riley knows how to swim. She does not, she just got confused and jumped out me. Even the kids are confused!! Hilarity.
I will get a picture of him to prove it, see what y’all think. The reason I mention this, besides the story of my long-lost twin Mike, is to say that soon I will premier my summer doo of shaved head. If only the weather this summer would actually get warm, I might be prompted to do it sooner.

PS, I could never actually be a samurai, wearing my hair like that hurt, and it was only for like, 5 minutes. Like, totally.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I want to see a picture of the two of you side by side. They say everyone has a double.

Amanda said...

Do you really expect me to come up with an original comment when you post like 50 things at the same time?