Monday, June 28, 2010

Product Placement

28 June, 2010

Dear Manufacturer,

I am writing in reference to the instruction manual to accompany your product, model number 4-27-07. The manual was not included in the packaging and I would like to request one at this time. More specifically, I would like to request sections 37.1 "Three Year Old Diplomacy" and 42.5 "Viral Invasion." I dearly love model 4-27-07 and am on the waiting list for one of the 10-10 models due this fall. However, to better care for and make the unit last as long as possible, I feel that the instruction booklet is fairly necessary. Please send one to my postal address as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

Your loyal customer,
Heather

5 comments:

Amber said...

HAHAHA!!! This is awesome! I think im going to copy it and fill in the dates for my girls, then send it in....

Amanda said...

Ha ha! Love it! You are too clever, and I am not clever enough in that it took me a bit to catch on...

thehubbub said...

Heather, you are amazing! I cannot believe I know someone this clever! Thanks for making me laugh. Could you also ask for a manual for me? I need model 08-15-06A and 08-15-06B, as I am sure I have already exhausted my knowledge of the product.

Brei said...

you guys are hilarious. if only i had a smiggen of your writing ability!

Unknown said...

Love it. If you can find one, send us a copy!